SKOG (Forest) Mini Scented Candle
SKOG, Norwegian and Swedish for ‘forest’. Boreal forests cover half of Scandinavia stretching unbroken from the far south to the Arctic Circle. A morning mist of spruce and pine needles, of woodland lily of the valley, musk and aged leather.
The fragrance will scent a mid-sized room for up to 16 hours, and the painted glass votive glows colorfully when lit. Wash and re-use the glass votives for tealights.
Vegan and cruelty-free (never tested on animals).
- A blend of perfume and sustainably-sourced vegetable waxes
- Scent notes of spruce, pine needles, musk and aged leather
- The fragrance will scent a mid-sized room for up to 16 hours
- Painted glass votive with a engraved beechwood lid from FSC-sourced European forests
- Wash and re-use the glass votives for tealights
Weigth 55 g / 1,95 oz
Diameter 4,6 cm / 2,4 in
Height 6,2 cm / 3,5 inUse & Reuse
Acetyl cedrene; delta-3-carene; alpha-pinene; 2,4-dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde