Knitted Block Sweater in Green
Cropped chunky knit sweater made from a warm blend of wool and alpaca. Looks great with any wash and style of denim, but teams well with some black culottes and boots. A staple for the autumn/winter weather to keep away the chill.
- Protects the farmers with healthy soils for future generations.
- Organic wool ensures the protection of animal welfare.
- Farms use best practices to protect soil health, biodiversity and native species.
- No pesticides are used during the process either on the pastures or on the sheep.
- Water-based print with biodegradable inks.
- Made locally.
- 70% Wool, 30% Alpaca
- 30°/ cool wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, iron at low temperature, do not dry clean.
Born in Barcelona, Thinking Mu seeks to inspire an appreciation of sustainability and a fascination for those details that make life meaningful. Collections are made from 100% organic fibres and every step of the manufacturing process is considered.