Racer Top in Midnight Black
Long-sleeved top with an adjustable front zip made from a blend of tencel and elastomer which gives the garment a comfortable and close fit. From Thinking Mu's TRASH initiative, creating collections from upcycled fibers recovered from post-consumer garments and other recycled materials along with new organic or sustainable fibers. Also available in green.
- Protects the farmers with healthy soils for future generations.
- Zero use of harmful material.
- Water-based print with biodegradable inks.
- Vegan & cruelty free.
- Made locally.
- 77% Tencel, 20% Refibra, 3% Elastomer
- 30°/ cool wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, iron at low temperature, do not dry clean.
Born in Barcelona, Thinking Mu seeks to inspire an appreciation of sustainability and a fascination for those details that make life meaningful. Collections are made from 100% organic fibres and every step of the manufacturing process is considered.